ISO 9001 – Quality management systems
Quality management systems provide an opportunity to organization to enhance performance and achieve sustainable development and also meet social responsibilities.
Quality management system assist organizations benefits an organization to:
- Achieve consistency in product and service quality meeting customer and statutory / regulatory requirements
- Enhance customer satisfaction
- Understand risks and opportunities associated with its context, processes and objectives and plan controls and preventive action
- Complementary to product and service requirements
- Quality management systems adopt Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle and risk-based thinking assisting organizations to plan processes and resources